Top Five Facts about our forthcoming short film competition:
1. This is a competition for films of 1 minute length or less based on one of these three themes: “Leamington”, “Underground” or “Cinema”
2. The first prize will be £200, it will cost £2 to enter.
3. Submissions will be open during April and May.
4. Any genre welcome – bonus points if you can invent a new one.
5. The winner will be crowned at an event during June 2015.
All the more formal information will be up here on the LUC web site soon, but you should probably get cracking on your entries right now.